Friday, May 01, 2009

Missed One

I have failed in posting a blog yesterday. I failed. I did not do it. As recompense I am going to post two "Blogs" today.

I'd like to begin with cats vs. dogs. I actually want to make some sort of documentary that matches these two species up, and analyzes them based on different criteria and then rates them on some strange scale. If a tie happens, it becomes a deathmatch. Because dogs are more aggressive and larger.....oooo wait a minute. We could do chihuahuas versus cats. Deathmatch. In the house. Different camera angles. I'm thinkin something really gritty, David Fincheresque maybe.

On another note, there are too many cat haters out there. I find this hatred to be severly unfounded. I am therefore starting a dog hatred sub culture. Everytime I hear about someone going out and needlessly killing cats, I shall do the same. If people are okay with killing cats, I'm okay with killing dogs. Thats it. I might actually do this.

1 comment:

RespectMyAuthorita said...

As i get older and older, i like dogs less and less. They are too big and in the way. They eat too much and their crap is too big. I had one, and i got rid of it. I had 2 cats, i got rid of 1 because there was too much litter to clean. 1 is just right. And, i dont feed it very much so that i doesnt poop all the time. less cleanup. Ideal pet.