Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Burn them with a lit cigar

I do recall making a solemn oath to post a blog daily for a month and am now coming to terms with the fact I in no way did such. I'm just gonna have to keep rolling, despite my obvious shortcomings as a writer, and a devotee to authorship.

I spent yesterday outside with friends cooking food and admiring the climate. It was a great day of relaxation and a certain remebrance of "how to chill." I think it's good to actually practice chilling in a very real way. Chilling is great and should be seen as something to acheive rather than fall back into. So chill hard amigos.

Animals making noise in the woods.
Don't worry its just a russian dinosaur.
Sending reinforcements, us extra caution.
That was really stupid of me, wow that was stupid.

6 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

Sometimes I wish the chill pill actually existed. I know that's the idea behind Xanax or some such thing as this, but I'm talking about a way healthy chill for normal folks on-the-go.

If you need a break from the everyday or just want to get ill on some chill, try the Chill Pill. Side effects include: relaxed back, jello knees, continuous head nodding, getting psyched about not stressing out, "Chill Zone" entrance and inhabitance, the smileys, the metaphysical state of being "completely down for whatever," a keen sense for verbally exploring awesome shit you don't normally think about really, hotdog fingers, and mild to severe gas.

It's 4am and I'm bored.

nate's myth said...

by the looks of things it's only 1:59.

You lied. You did.

Kevin said...

Too bad your blog is set up in P.S.T.

Kevin said...

Furthermore, booyah!

nate's myth said...

too bad not. nope. you suck