Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ticket Stubs

I've never considered myself an avid concert goer, and this list proves it. In the past I usually only went to concerts when it was convenient for me, or if a lot of my friends were going. I often ended up at concerts that I had little interest in, which left me somewhat dissappointed in the whole live music scene. Living in Arkansas also hampers one's ability to see a variety of different artists. Here is a list as best I could remember of concerts I have attended, in chronological order starting with the earliest. I also included the location. This list does not include small venue shows like BDS or Ultimate Fakebook. Please laugh at this.

The Steve Miller Band //Pullman, WA
Blues Traveler //Little Rock, AR
Everclear //Little Rock, AR
The String Cheese Incident //Little Rock, AR
Widespread Panic //Little Rock, AR
James Brown //Little Rock, AR
Hootie and the Blowfish //Little Rock, AR
Collective Soul //Little Rock, AR
Further Seems Forever //Little Rock, AR
Third Eye Blind //Nashville, TN
Cheap Trick //Milwaukee, WI
Eve 6 //Milwaukee, WI
Ben Folds //Milwaukee, WI
Foo Fighters //Milwaukee, WI
Better Than Ezra //Fayetteville, AR
Jimmy Eat World //Conway, AR
Bone Thugs 'n Harmony //Fayetteville, AR
Gin Blossoms //Fayetteville, AR
Ben Kweller //Fayetteville, AR
Phantom Planet //Fayetteville, AR
Lucero //Fayetteville, AR
Regina Spektor //Dallas, TX
Camera Obscura //Denver, CO
The Shins //Denver, CO
Ratatat //Denver, CO
Brazilian Girls //Denver, CO

1 comment:

kevtron said...

I was at a handful of those before we knew each other. Maybe we ran into each other in the crowd and accidentally low-fived or something else gnarly.