Tuesday, April 28, 2009

May the Blogging Resume

I decided to start "blogging" again. Blogging seems to just be getting cooler and cooler as time goes on so I am now determined to blog everyday for one month. The posts shall vary in length and content but I can assure you that they will be a great read for the whole family.

With that said, we are going to start with strange tales from the life of a pizza delivery boy or just pizzaboy. The current economic downturn (I guess that's what they're calling it now) has made it especially difficult for a recent college graduate to "get paid" as it were, so I resorted to slangin' pies if you will, so I could pay for food, which in turn keeps me alive.

I was minding my own business, dropping off a single medium pizza to apartments on Oakland and Sycamore, when I got heckled. I didn't realize this was possible until I delivered pizzas. People definitely heckle sometimes. This woman yelled at me, "I know that ain't no pizza up in that box?" I responded, "actually it is." She then yelled back, " Whoever ordered that pizza needs to get their ass kicked. That ain't no pizza, that looks like a snack."

I ignored this strange person and delivered my pizza. I got back in the car and thought, "She's kinda right I guess."

1 comment:

David said...

I laughed. That would've been top notch to experience in person as a bystander. Keep delivering dreams.